FREDDY “FREEZE” LOPEZ,
CO-FOUNDER OF THE TORONTO HIP HOP CULTURAL CENTRE, PRESENTS…
THE ART OF “BREAKING”: The only dance that came out of “HIP HOP”
“BREAKING” 101 – FOR BEGINNERS (AGES 6 – 10)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Learn the fundamental moves of “breaking” like top rocking & floor rocking
– Conditioning training for break dancers
– Embracing hip hop culture & the movement
– Mentorship & encouragement
– Impart critical life skills; key to “Success”
– Program is designed to engage, inspire, inform, & empower
– Build self-confidence… just showing up to the studio to face a challenge never experienced before takes courage
– 1-on-1 attention; experienced instructors
– No experience necessary
As restrictions by the province and city slowly lift, Artscape is happy to announce that we are planning a safe and gradual reopening of our operations! Starting July 6, Artscape Youngplace will begin providing access to tenants, guests, and camp programming. Public access remains restricted at this time.
Thank you for your patience, we can’t wait to see you back at Artscape Youngplace!