An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Wednesday, repeating until December 6, 2017
Come and join us for some play-based learning and find out about child development!
Our aim for this session is to teach you about the different aspects of your child’s development and show you some practical activities that can be easily replicated at home. New this season – expert guest speakers!
The 6 week season includes:
• Fun, developmentally appropriate in-class activities
• Weekly handouts outlining your child’s development
• Learning how to make some of your own resources
• Take home activities
• Support for parents and caregivers
• Each class is approximately 45 minutes long and the cost for the 6 week program is $135 + HST
With membership, you’ll receive weekly informational handouts relating to the skills we’re developing in class and will also get weekly take-home activities, where the learning can be extended at home.