Our small, calm group classes for children age 0-3 with grown-up (Suzuki Early Childhood Education) are filling up quickly for our 12-week Winter session in January 2020.
To avoid disappointment, please visit our website listed below, to view our locations and secure your spot!
While visiting our website, please do join our newsletter list to receive seasonal updates, gentle/happy news, and first dibs on registration for our highly unique and very popular Suzuki Method classes.
THE LITTLE MUSIC DIFFERENCE:
• Purposefully small classes
• Pedagogical approach to early music education, with real teachers
• The Suzuki Method develops real music ability in babies and toddlers
• The Suzuki Method is based on creating joy and happiness through playing music
• Teachers observe and track every student’s progress, and guide them to find success and growth in ability, music skills and prosocial behaviour
• Children build talent and a foundation for instrument learning at an early age
• Little Music teachers are qualified through the Suzuki Association of the Americas, and trained to the highest standards of excellence associated with the Suzuki Method
“Beyond expectation. Our whole family loves this class.” – Nick D., dad to Arlo (18 mos)